Sunday, September 07, 2008

Combat Stressed

They tell me it's normal. They say that it's not uncommon for multi-deployers, such as myself, to feel the way I feel. They say that what I'm experiencing is not uncommon. I say that they can be next on "the List."

Being on this forced vacation to the waterless-beach is stressful enough, but the fact that I have some coworkers that I want to reenact movie scenes with doesn't help. Let me elaborate without being to detailed and gruesome. If you have seen the new batman movie "Dark Knight". then you are well aware of the scene were the Joker makes the pencil "disappear." I want to recreate that scene with a couple of my coworkers, only with a fork. Could be fun.

I am going out on a mission sometime in the near future for God knows how long. If I still feel the way I do when I get back, then I am seriously considering seeking some professional help. Oh well, I guess time will tell

No comments: